Post by Rock N' Roll God on Oct 10, 2016 17:15:07 GMT -6
- No giving advice or suggestions to the owner pretaining to card, results, and etc stuff without being asked. Punishment is being fired on the spot.
- No whineing, complaining, bitching, or moaning if you lose matches or things do not go your way.
- You can be up to 4 people. They have to be in a stable so I do not book against one another.
- No telling the owner on how the pages look. That is a sure way you are out the door and blocked from my boards.
- Your RPs must entertain me in someway because I am getting sick of seeing boring RPs and jobbers bitching like they are better than me. So make it fun to read or do not bother to RP.
- After joining you have 3 weeks to RP, if you decide not to for the 3 weeks then goodbye and never comeback. ECWF doesn't need you.
- I am doing a 3 strike rule for stupidity. Do or ask something extremely stupid you will be fired and never welcomed back.
- No swearing more than 7 times in a Roleplay. To know if they are a curse word then go find George Carlin's list of words you can not use on TV or radio.
- No using the ECWF roster as a gain for your efed.
- You will be fired on the spot if you are caught picking up fat hookers.
- No more using other people's character without that person's permission.
- No more acting like an asshole to other people on the chat room. If you can not act civial to each other on there then you will be fired.
- All pic bases must be real. Since i go out of my way to corp pictures for the bios. The fucking pic base has to be a real person. No anime (whatever that gay shit is) or cartoon characters.
- Pic Base limit is 2. Meaning two people can share the pic base. So there can be 2 The Rocks, 2 John Morrisons, or 2 Trish Stratus. Owning on the pic base can go into effect whenever the two people battle for the rights of the pic bases.
- When someone is using one word for their name. People can join using that name as long as it has a last name. So like Ace is already take n due to a legend but if someone has Steel or whatever for a last name then that is acceptable. Also if someone has The in first part of the name that makes it one word and then a name is taken. Example The Demon then from now on Demon is taken.
- No changing pic bases for 3 months once your roster page is setup unless granted by the admin.
- 10 Count outside of the win. You don't get in you lose. There can be a double count-out.
- Unless it's a No DQ, Horror-Core Rules, or Specialty match. You will get disqualified if you get caught by the referee using any sort of weapon. Managers gets caught trying to help, or tag team partner gets caught helping as well. Smacking the referee is another way to be DQ.
- Referee can count to 10 if both men are down. If one doesn't get up by 10 the match is thrown out.
- Wrestler can inforce the referee to count to 10 and have himself declared the winner for people that do not show up to the event.